The Radix Malta Group is an accountancy firm based in Malta. The Group is made up of 4 main service lines, namely:
- Compliance Services
- Accounting & Tax advisory services
- Company Service Provider (CSP) services
- Advisory and assurance services
The Group aims to provide specialised and tailor-made services to its customers. The Group focuses on the quality of the service and ensures to always be at the disposal of the customer.
Foundational Divisions and Services
Radix Advisory Ltd: Focuses on business outsourcing, tax consultancy, and corporate services.
Radix Compliance Ltd: Known for its compliance services and anti-money laundering (AML) specialisation.
Radix Technologies Ltd: Offers advisory and assurance services, primarily targeting the gaming, fintech, and cryptocurrency industries.
Radix Corporate Ltd: A Company Service Provider (CSP) providing company formation services, directorship services, company secretary services, and provision of a registered address. Radix Corporate Ltd is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to act as a Company Service Provider.
The success of Radix Malta Group is anchored by its leadership team, comprising a team with diverse expertise:
Antoinette Scerri: A seasoned tax consultant focusing on international and local clients across various industries. Her experience includes corporate group restructurings, mergers, acquisitions, and aiding multinational company setups in Malta.
Clinton Cutajar: Specialises in business outsourcing, including accounting, VAT, payroll, and compliance, with a background in audit and tax compliance.
John Caruana: An expert in AML/CFT compliance, regulatory compliance in relation to CSPs and Trust & Trustees. John manages a team of AML/CFT professionals and is the MLRO of the Radix Group.
Anton Dalli: With over two decades in the IT industry and business management, he leads systems and compliance audit engagements in the gaming sector and provides IT assurance services
Oliver Zammit: Advises clients in gaming, fintech, and financial services on corporate and licensing processes.
Comprehensive Service Portfolio
Radix Malta Group offers a wide range of services to meet diverse client needs:
Business Outsourcing: Includes book-keeping, payroll, back-office support, and work permit assistance.
Risk & Compliance: Services encompass AML outsourcing, drafting policies and procedures, and conducting business risk assessments.
Tax Services: Expertise in VAT and income tax advisory, compliance, business restructurings, residency, and personal tax advice.
Technology Services: Offers services like remote gaming, crypto advisory, licensing, system and compliance audits, key functions, internal audit, and penetration testing.
Radix Malta Group stand to deliver quality services to its customers, in Malta and abroad, with key persons within the Group having vast and specialised experience in various areas, including those of compliance, risk, crypto, tax, assurance and other corporate services.
Radix Malta Limited
Compliance Related Services:
- AML Compliance Services
- Regulatory Compliance services
- provision of Compliance Officer Position
- AML/KYC outsourcing
- Performance of Business Risk Assessment
- Drafting of AML or Compliance related Policies & Procedures
- Designing of AML Risk Models (including numerical logic)
- General AML Consultancy services and guidance
- Drafting and updating of detailed Country Risk Reports for AML purposes
- Conduction of independent AML or Compliance Audits
- Assistance with the application to obtain a Maltese financial services license (various available depending on requirement) by the Malta Financial Services Authority
- Assistance with regulatory compliance visits and preparation of key persons for such a visit
- AML or Compliance specialised in-house training
Risk Related Services:
- Provision of Risk Officer position
- Performance of cybersecurity audit
- Performance of IT Audit
- Drafting of risk policies and procedures
- Provision of risk reporting
- Provision of internal audit services
Crypto Related Services:
- Provision of “Know Your Token” services – including a risk analysis using a custom built risk model
- Assistance in MiCA license applications
Accounting & Tax:
- Tax Compliance services
- VAT Compliance Services
- Tax Advisory Services
- Formation of Companies in Malta
- Provision of Registered Address in Malta
- Provision of Directorship Services
- Provision of Company Secretary Services
*Radix Corporate Ltd is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) to act as a Company Service Provider
- Assistance with general corporate compliance duties, including registry annual returns and BO Returns
- Assistance with residency & work permits applications in Malta
- Assistance with opening a local bank account
Address: Quad Central, Tower Q3, Level 1, Triq l-Esportaturi, Central Business District, Birkirkara, Malta.
Members Contact Details
Mobile: +356 79792155