The world of business is evolving at warp speed, unrestricted by distance, time zones, languages, or currencies. Technology is erasing past limitations, redefining customer relations and business to business interaction. If the pace of change is relentless, the opportunities are equally unlimited. The only boundaries to growth are those in our minds.
ODEC is an IT System Integrator and Value-Added Reseller, working in the EMEA region’s Business and Enterprise market since 1995. We have been delivering International Standards locally through a great team of highly Qualified IT Professionals. As a Technical company, ODEC is built basically as a knowhow entity with more than 75% technical personnel. Our focus is Information Systems in business, which includes but not limited to, turnkey projects, systems setup, modifications, upgrade, and the supported services need for providing a smooth day to day operation.
With direct focus on all the pillars of the business information system, centered around the most valuable asset in the modern world “DATA”, with its availability, security, protection, access and operational personnel know how.
Our operational philosophy is based on full understanding of customer’s needs, process, and operation with an Agile, Optimum approach for businesses, which provides the needed functionality and best technology with best possible budget, taking in consideration the expected future growth and expansion plans.
ODEC Technology Solutions
ODEC Technology Solutions has been focusing on four Areas of IT :
Infrastructure Solution Division (IS) is one of the major divisions in ODEC. It is responsible for providing full Information Technology Infrastructure , by presenting designing and implementing the most suitable solutions to the customer’s needs and IT problems with competitive pricing.
Our Work starts from basic Networking needs of a small entity to high end Data Center of big Enterprises
IS are handling different levels of products, including but not limited to:
- Passive Networking Components.
- Active Networking Components.
- Personal & Portable Computing.
- Servers and Data Storage Systems.
- Software Licenses , Cloud Solutions
- Imaging & Printing Solutions
- System Monitoring and management Solutions
Cybersecurity is one of the main concerns for most businesses, and for a good reason. Companies of all sizes, from small mom-and-pop businesses to large corporations like Amazon or Facebook, are facing regular attacks.
Each year, cybercriminals become more and more innovative when it comes to the types of cyber-attacks they launch against organizations.
We Help Businesses keep their Systems Secure and their Data Protected based on our 4 Cyber-Security pillars approach
- Device Security, which Focuses on devices used by users or devices on the company Offices, from Mobile phones to High end Servers, passing through Computers, printers and Network components
- Network Security, which focuses on how Devices communicate and Data Access Security , inside the Network or remotely
- Data Security which ensures that all your data are securely Backed up, stored, always available and well preserved even while under attack
- Personnel Training which focuses on the weakest link of the modern IT Security, “Humans” , with Training and qualifying the operational team
- Increase awareness of how to keep their devices and data secured
- Email security and awareness against phishing and Ransomware attacks.
- Personal IT security, Internet, Social Media and Mobile Presence awareness
Building Implementing and maintaining customized ERP solutions using ODOO as our base system
Providing Out of the Box Standard Full ERP Systems, HR, CRM , Inventory Management and many other solutions
Information Technology and Cyber Security Consultancy Services
An information technology audit, or information systems audit, is an examination of the management controls within an Information technology (IT) infrastructure. The evaluation of obtained evidence determines if the information systems are safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity, and operating effectively to achieve the organization's goals or objectives. These reviews may be performed in conjunction with a financial statement audit, internal audit, or other form of attestation engagement.
The purposes of an IT audit are to evaluate the system's internal control design and effectiveness. This includes, but is not limited to, efficiency and security protocols, development processes, and IT governance or oversight. Installing controls are necessary but not sufficient to provide adequate security.
People responsible for security must consider if the controls are installed as intended, if they are effective if any breach in security has occurred and if so, what actions can be done to prevent future breaches. These inquiries must be answered by independent and unbiased observers. These observers are performing the task of information systems auditing. In an Information Systems (IS) environment, an audit is an examination of information systems, their inputs, outputs, and processing
Management and Information Systems Consultancy Service
We know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Consultants help drive large scale change that spans our business units and geographies. We have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Regularly, management information consultants are requested to deal with impractical data and poorly implemented recommendations. To reduce this waste, businesses need a better understanding of what consulting assignments can accomplish. They need to ask more from such advisers, who in turn must learn to satisfy expanded expectations.
We provide a variety of solutions to clients and our specialized teams serve these needs. As a result, the specific work and technologies vary by the assigned team. Below is a list of the types of work we do.
- Business Processes Analysis and Auditing Services
- Assist with Cloud migration and system application and ERP implementation or upgrades.
- Run or support workshops, meetings and stakeholder interviews.
- Document requirements from the product owner/business lead.
- Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios.
- Translate client requirements into analytical specifications for the implementation of the required and suggested solutions.
- Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with client using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements.
- Project business value of a solution in client-relevant terms and drive adoption of key performance indicator (KPI) impact with key client stakeholders.
- Develop communications tailored to specific audiences.
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environments.
Primary contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary contact: email@example.com
Members contact details
CEO: Emad Safwat
Liaison Person: Emad Safwat